- EAGE 2018 Session - HybridVSP - Vertical Seismic Profiling using a hybrid tool, combining three-component geophones with DAS sensors.
- EAGE 2018 Workshop - HybridVSP - Characteristics of DAS data aquired as part of a 3D VSP survey - Processing for optimal results.
- Geophysics Vol. 81 No. 6 - Characterizing borehole plumbing using full-waveform ultrasonic data: Application to data from a North Sea well.
- Geophysics Vol. 81 No. 4 - Decomposing full-waveform borehole acoustic data, with application to data from a North Sea well.
- Locating salt boundaries in 3D by applying 3D vector migration to 3D VSP data.
- 14th International Congress of the Brazilian Geophysical Society 2015 - A migration approach to generating continuous images of salt and sediment boundaries from multi-offset VSP data.
- SPE 2014 - Listening to a compacting reservoir using a high channel-count, down-hole array of acoustic sensors.
- EAGE Workshop Stavanger - A high channel-count, modular down-hole system for permanent reservoir monitoring.
- Geophysics Vol. 78 No. 2 - Imaging above an extended-reach horizontal well using converted shear waves and a rig source.
- 13th International Congress of the Brazilian Geophysical Society 2013 - Formation Imaging from three-component borehole-seismic data using both space-time relations and wave-field polarization.
- 74th EAGE Conference - Method of locating earthquake hypocenters that does not require the user to identify and associate P and S seismic arrivals, eliminates the use of hodogram plots and allows reliable and accurate real time processing with a hands-off approach.
- 74th EAGE Conference - A full-waveform, migration-based deconvolution approach to locating micro-seismic events.